SABAH 2016

 7 months ago,when I at KMPP my mum asked me when I start my holiday. This because we planned to go to Sabah to celebrate my cousin's wedding, Izzat. Im so happy because I got a chance to join them because I will finish my matric on April.

So the trip was only 5 days and 4nights. The fourth day doesn't count because our flight back was at 12p.m. We took off from Kuala Lumput at 10:30 a.m and reached Sabah at 1 p.m. I slept on the plane as usual because sleep is my hobby.  After arrived we had lunch at malay restaurant. We ate Nasi Kukus. Then we continue our journey by van that we already book. We reached at Ranau at 8 p.m because there had many challenges in our journey. We stay at the homestay because there had many families members. The weather in Ranau was so cool. This make us lazy to take shower.

The 2nd day, we went to Tagal Luanti.














Then we went to   Kolam Air Panas Poring. Air panas yang disediakan adalah air panas yang terhasil secara semulajadi dari bawah tanah.

                                               Me and my parent 💖💖

After that, we went to DESA Cattle Dairy Farm. This place quite familiar like New Zealand. This is a famous place. I mean if you went to Kundasang you NEED to come here.





NICE TO SPEND TIME WITH FAMILIES                          💙💚💛💜






NICE TO SPEND TIME WITH FAMILIES                          💙💚💛💜


3rd day  we went to Izzat's wedding. Perkahwinan di Sabah agak meriah. And nice to learn and know new culture.
Then we went to Kota Kinabalu.

 


4th day we went to all beach. It have  crystal clear water.


The 5th and last day, we just packed our stuff and went to the airport at 12 p.m. I have nice holiday at Sabah. Sabah has delicious seafoood. All should ate when they go to Sabah. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUKIT BENDERA

FRIENDSHIP

OLAHRAGA DAY